The Comprehensive 2020 Android Development Masterclass
Learn New Android API’s like ROOM Database, ML Kit Face Recognition, Firestore, Firebase, Maps and Android Studio IDE
- Master Java Programming Language
- Build Dynamic Android Apps From Scratch
- Master Android Development
- Build Several Android Apps with the latest Android API’s: ROOM, Firebase, Firestore and ML Kit Face Recognition
- Learn Android Development Best Practices
- Learn Android User Interface Design
- Basic programming experience in general is helpful but not required. The course covers everything you’ll need to build Android Apps
- Be Willing to Work and Learn
Android App Development will open many doors for you since Android is the most popular operating system in the World.
You may have a lot of reasons as to why you want to learn Android development – maybe you have lots of app ideas, but don’t know where to start? Or maybe it’s time for a career change, and Android Development picked your interest? Or perhaps you just want to be more valuable at your company… whatever the reason, you’re are on the right path by being here!
Build a strong foundation in Android Development, Android Studio and object-oriented Java Programming with this Complete, Up-to-date course.
In this course, you will be:
- Building Android apps from scratch using Android Studio and Java Programming Language
- Fully learn the Java Programming Language which is used to build Android Apps
- Android Building Blocks
- Building several full-fledge apps from scratch
- Learning how to leverage Android Internal Persistence API’s
- Master Android App Design, from start to finish
- Master new Android API’s such as ROOM Persistence, Firestore Realtime Database and ML Kit – FaceRecognition
- Uploading your apps to Google Play Store and reach Millions of Android users worldwide!
- And so much more…
This is a hands-on course, which means you will be actually building several android apps as you learn!
The course is structured in such way to improve your knowledge retention – by having a lot of hands-on projects. In each section of the course, you will be given the opportunity to practice and build something meaningful which will aid your understanding of Android Development even further. There are quizzes and challenges as well.
No Prior Programming Experience is Required!
Why Should You Take This Course?
My name is Paulo Dichone, creator of the most best-selling online programming courses (with over 60,000 happy and satisfied students), and this time I have designed this Android Masterclass course – especially for YOU.
I know how hard it can be to learn programming and Android development – there’s a lot of information out there but the problem is that none of it is complete, nor is it updated. I understand how frustrating it’s to try to learn something on your own and spend months without seeing progress!