Deeply Practical Project Management (Earn 16 PDUs) Udemy Free Download
“Everything should be made as simple as possible. But no simpler.” – Albert Einstein
*** Now with a complete set of documentation for the Magical Devices Version 3 project, including a Project Charter, Stakeholder Register, Project Management Plan, Requirements, Work Breakdown Structure, Precedence Diagram, Gantt Schedule, Risk Register, and more! ***
Complexity is the real challenge in project management. So the solution must be simple, and practical. Based on 25 years experience managing projects from $250K to $55M, and experience in senior management roles on projects up to $3B, this course provides a deeply practical description of how to use the proven best practices to help you manage your projects of any size, from any domain.
First an overview is provided of all the key project management concepts. The critically important role of the Project Manager is explained. Then the project management processes are mapped across the time-line, and the specific actions you need to take and documentation you need to prepare at each step are explained in an easy to follow thread. The use of software tools to support the process is described. The course is end-to-end, divided into 210 videos of just a few minutes long, and easy to understand.
If you have a project you need to manage right now, or just wish to get a solid grounding in deeply practical application of the standard project management best practices, this course will really help. You will also earn 16 Professional Development Units (PDU’s) – 9 Technical, 4 Leadership, 3 Strategic.
William Stewart is a Project Management Institute certified Project Management Professional (PMP) who has managed projects for more than 25 years using the PMI processes. He has delivered more than 200 onsite project management courses to more than 2,000 people. He has worked for aerospace, government, academia, and founded a software startup. He has in-depth experience with project management, risk management, systems integration, and software engineering. He earned a Ph.D. in computer science for discovery of an algorithm that builds multi-dimensional geodesic domes in optimum space and time, which to his knowledge has never been used for anything practical 😉
- “The PMBOK applied in an easy to use fashion. A lot of insider knowledge.” – C. Newton.
- “Did a phenomenal job in relating the real world experiences with the PM models and theories.” – N. Anjaria.
- “Direct and to the point. Help sort the fact from the fluff.” – M. Griffin.
- “Content was very useful for my current job. I can immediately apply the tools.” – J. Seguin.
- “Vast amount of actual experience to draw from.” – J. Anderson.
- “What I enjoyed most about the course was all the practical information that I could easily incorporate into my work activities.” – S. Rebeiro.
- “Explained PM theories that I previously never clearly understood. Thanks for giving me the ‘light bulb’.” – L. Slot.
- “Excellent course that exceeded my expectations. Liked the real-life examples. Easy to understand.” – P. Trethewey.
- “Eye opening for my own job and for the levels above me which I aspire to reach in my career development path.” – S. Narasimhan.
- “In over twenty years this was probably the most relevant course I’ve taken.” – R. Gaudet.
Who this course is for:
- Those that need to manage projects, and want a deeply practical description of how to use the project management best practices across the life-cycle.
- Anyone involved in projects that wants to understand the practical essentials of the project management process.
Created by William Stewart PhD, PMP
Last updated 1/2020
English, Italian [Auto-generated]
Size: 5.67 GB