AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty 2020 (ex Big Data) Free Download [KiTLinks.xyz]
[v2020: The course has been fully updated for the new AWS Certified Data Analytics -Specialty DAS-C01 exam, and will be kept up-to-date all of 2020. Optional content for the previous AWS Certified Big Data – Speciality BDS-C01 exam remains as well for those still scheduled for it. Happy learning! ]
The AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty Exam is one of the most challenging certification exams you can take from Amazon. Passing it tells employers in no uncertain terms that your knowledge of big data systems is wide and deep. But, even experienced technologists need to prepare heavily for this exam. This course sets you up for success, by covering all of the big data technologies on the exam and how they fit together.
Best-selling Udemy instructors Frank Kane and Stéphane Maarek have teamed up to deliver the most comprehensive and hands-on prep course we’ve seen. Together, they’ve taught over 300,000 people around the world. This course combines Stéphane’s depth on AWS with Frank’s experience in Big Data, gleaned during his 9-year career at Amazon itself. Both Frank and Stéphane have taken and passed the exam themselves on the first try.
The world of data analytics on AWS includes a dizzying array of technologies and services. Just a sampling of the topics we cover in-depth are:
- Streaming massive data with AWS Kinesis
- Queuing messages with Simple Queue Service (SQS)
- Wrangling the explosion data from the Internet of Things (IOT)
- Transitioning from small to big data with the AWS Database Migration Service (DMS)
- Storing massive data lakes with the Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Optimizing transactional queries with DynamoDB
- Tying your big data systems together with AWS Lambda
- Making unstructured data query-able with AWS Glue
- Processing data at unlimited scale with Elastic MapReduce, including Apache Spark, Hive, HBase, Presto, Zeppelin, Splunk, and Flume
- Applying neural networks at massive scale with Deep Learning, MXNet, and Tensorflow
- Applying advanced machine learning algorithms at scale with Amazon SageMaker
- Analyzing streaming data in real-time with Kinesis Analytics
- Searching and analyzing petabyte-scale data with Amazon Elasticsearch Service
- Querying S3 data lakes with Amazon Athena
- Hosting massive-scale data warehouses with Redshift and Redshift Spectrum
- Integrating smaller data with your big data, using the Relational Database Service (RDS) and Aurora
- Visualizing your data interactively with Quicksight
- Keeping your data secure with encryption, KMS, HSM, IAM, Cognito, STS, and more
Throughout the course, you’ll have lots of opportunities to reinforce your learning with hands-on exercises and quizzes. And when you’re done, this course includes a practice exam that’s very similar to the real exam in difficulty, length, and style – so you’ll know if you’re ready before you invest in taking it. We’ll also arm you with some valuable test-taking tips and strategies along the way.
Data analytics is an advanced certification, and it’s best tackled by students who have already obtained associate-level certification in AWS and have some real-world industry experience. This exam is not intended for AWS beginners.
You want to go into the AWS Certified Data Analtyics Specialty Exam with confidence, and that’s what this course delivers. Hit the enroll button, and we’re excited to see you in the course… and ultimately to see you get your certification!
Who this course is for:
- Experienced technologists seeking certification in Big Data technologies on Amazon Web Services.
Created by Sundog Education by Frank Kane, Stephane Maarek | AWS Certified Solutions Architect & Developer, Frank Kane
Last updated 4/2020
English, French [Auto-generated]
Size: 5.31 GB